Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I'm Alive

After over two years of hiatus, I have finally decided to start blogging again. Why? I'm not really sure.

But yeah, hello there.

Going through my posts years ago made me cringe and made me realize how things have changed. How I was so naive and innocent. I really was extremely naive and back then I thought otherwise. But I was... I still probably am.

So let me give you a quick run-through on what has changed for the past few years...

I think the biggest change is that I'm currently living and working in Singapore (after quite a few failed attempts). My stay here has opened up my eyes to so many things. It has been a roller-coaster ride so far. Trying to make it here was tough, and for at least half a year, I found myself wandering around, isolating myself from everyone, staying up late until the sun comes up just wallowing in the sea of self-doubt, feeling bad about myself and questioning if what my purpose in life is... And it's sad that even to this point, there are still times I feel this way...

Yeah, I think something's wrong with me. But I don't know exactly what.

Okay, okay. This is a comeback entry, so why so glum freaking John?! But yeah, that pretty much is the biggest change in me (of course some I can't disclose here, hahahahaha I kid, I kid).

And that my dear friends is my first post in years... Stay tuned for the next episode of "John".

P.S. Decided to clear my blog (revert all posts as draft) because they're just, you know, bad. Haha

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back to blogging! -follows blog- and see you soon! :D

    ReplyDelete